Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 ENT fitness bike. Designed on the solid CU800 platform, the CU800ENT incorporates touchscreentechnology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
• Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
• Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
• 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
• Built-In Cooling Swivel fan
• The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
• 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
• A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
• Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
|Spec’s:||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Programs: Yes||Parts: 5 Years|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Console: 3 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Labor: 2 Years|
|Unit Weight: 115lbs||Home Warranty:|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 42"L||Frame: Lifetime|
|Parts: 10 Years|
|Labor: 2 Years|