Spirit CR800 Commercial Recumbent Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CR800 semi-recumbent fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on this model.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
• Seat and Backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
• Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
• A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
• Our pedals have 2? of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
• Otional TV brackets lets you easily mount a TV to keep your clients entertained as they work out. (Optional TV Bracket $199 *TV Not included)
|Spec’s:||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Power: Self Powered||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Parts: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Home Warrnty:|
|Unit Weight: 145lbs||Frame: Lifetime|
|Floor Space: 30"W x 57"L||Parts: 10 Years|
|Labor: 2 Years|