Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical
The CE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
• This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
• Built-In Cooling fan
• A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
• There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
• A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
• Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
• Optional TV Bracket $199 (tv not included)
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Stride Length: 20"||Parts: 10 Years|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Labor: 1 Year|
|Programs: Yes||Light Commercial Warranty|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Frame: Lifetime|
|Unit Weight: 240lbs||Parts: 5 Years|
|Floor Space: 28" x 78"L||Labor: 2 Years|